The Customer agrees to pay at the time of ordering. The initial price listed on the website for each of the products offered will be added to the fees corresponding to the relevant shipping costs, unless exempted by promotion. In any case, these rates will be communicated in advance to the Customer before formalizing the purchase itself.
When placing the order, the customer can freely choose to pay for their purchase in RELLIGATS OLIVÉ by:
- Payment by bank card via CaixaBank’s secure Virtual POS
The customer validates their delivery and billing addresses, the product and the total price. Provides the bank card number, expiration date and CSV code. Finally, validates the order by clicking on the “Confirm” button. The Bank’s secure gateway will ask for a unique confirmation code.
- Payment with PaypalWith
Paypal financial information is never communicated to RELLIGATS OLIVÉ, Paypal encrypts and protects the customer’s card number. The customer pays online by simply entering their email address and password.
- Payment and in-store collection
In order to ensure the security of online payments, RELLIGATS OLIVÉ uses only secure external payment gateways such as Paypal or CaixaBank’s Virtual POS that include the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security standard.
Confidential data (16-digit bank card number as well as expiration date, CVX code) is transmitted encrypted directly to the bank’s server without going through the physical media of relligatsolive.com
Once the order has been validated:
- The payment request is issued in real time to the secure telepayment manager.
- Then, it sends an authorization request to the banking network. The telepayment operator sends an electronic certificate which will be valid as proof of the amount and date of the transaction in accordance with the provisions of articles 1316 and following of the civil code.
Cancellation of orders
Cancellation of an order must be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the cancellation of the order arrives before the departure of the goods, the customer will not have any expenses. In the case of a cancellation after the departure of the order, the customer will bear the shipping costs as well as the return costs of this same order.
Returns and right of withdrawal
In accordance with current legislation, all products purchased from RELLIGATS OLIVÉ, with the exception of products customized for the customer, may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer communicates within a maximum period of up to 10 working days. from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
RELLIGATS OLIVÉ will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
- Shipment must be made using the same packaging in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be done with the packaging with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective packaging in order for the product to arrive at the RELLIGATS OLIVÉ warehouse with the same guarantees.
- You must send an email to report the return to email@example.com
- You must send the goods in the conditions mentioned above to the following address:
C / Berga 13, 08012 Barcelona
We will refund the amount paid for the returned items, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the less expensive mode of regular delivery we offer) within 15 calendar days from the date on which you will be notified of the return. The refund will be made with the same means of payment used for the initial transaction or by bank transfer. We may withhold the refund until you have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of their return, whichever condition is met first.
In any case, RELLIGATS OLIVÉ is committed to solving the problems that may arise and to offering all the necessary support to the Customer to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.